- Benefits of using assessments/ costs of not using assessments.
- Using the Universal Competency Framework as a method for identifying key criteria for success in the role.
- Our range of aptitude tests, personality questionnaires and other available assessments.
- Interpretation of information obtained from ability and skills tests and how it supports you in making the final decision about the candidate.
- Review of the information provided by interpretive personality assessment reports and how this can be used to support interviews and aid decision-making when it comes to employee development.
- Giving feedback after assessing abilities and / or personality and how to use the information obtained from the assessment to make development plans.
- Overview of the available reports based on the OPQ32.
- Best practices for using psychometric solutions.
SOME OF OUR GLOBAL CLIENTS